1. Does it feel like you have nothing to look forward to?
2. Do you wonder if the hamster wheel of "to-do's" is all there is?
It may be that you are not doing enough activity that brings enriching energy in. We often overlook how small amounts of something can add up to make a big difference. Adding creativity can bring engagement and new energy into your daily life. AND give you something to look forward to!
3. Is there a creative activity that you used to love and long to try again?
4. Is there a creative activity that you always wanted to try but never attempted?
I know you're smart enough to teach yourself. There’s a ton of information out there already. But sometimes it’s just lovely when someone has it all figured out and is ready to guide you, so you can just focus on the experience.
5. Has it been a while and you just don't know where to start?
6. Have you tried starting but all you feel is frustration?
I'm sure you are totally proficient at a lot of things in your life. It’s hard to start something new and not know everything... I know that sounds ridiculous right? But admit it, you want 'out of the gate' amazing results... who doesn’t? That may not be realistic but some guidance & a clear path will get you there much faster!
7. Does it feel like creativity just isn’t all that important?
8. Does it feel selfish to make time for creativity?
It’s easy to justify time to work out, make meals, and clean the house. But how do you justify creativity? Isn’t that an extra, like a vacation?
The truth is yes and no. Yes, in the sense that most people do perceive it as an extra and it will not sustain you alone. HOWEVER, if you look at the long list of benefits on my home page, the answer is clearly no, it’s not an extra! Those benefits themselves justify the importance of creativity.
Additionally, don’t you deserve something fun & rewarding in your life? (The answer is YES!)
9. What if I don't have any talent?
10. What if I don't have any ideas?
First, it's my belief (backed by anthropology) that creativity is a human characteristic. So that means we ALL have the potential! It's natural not to know where to start. That's why a coach is so helpful. I can help you discover your interests and find a style that feels authentic to you & your experience.
This is your opportunity to pursue Creativity!
There are so many ways this can look.
We will find a way that works for YOU & YOUR LIFE.